Friday 25 March 2011

Spring has Sprung but I'm no Magician

What a beautiful day today.  Had me smiling from ear to ear for most of the day and hopefully passing on the smiles along the way. Just love Spring, you know winter is behind you and just warmth and sunshine on the way. If it were spring every week it would keep me happy every week.

That joy though was lessened by the fact that my little one needs anti-biotics for a slight chest infection.  She has been given Amoxicillin along with a syringe for me to squirt it into down her throat.  Tried once today and she spat and screamed and as of tonight have not been able to give it to her.  Over the next five days she needs 15 doses.  I am not looking forward to having to fight with one of us holding her and the other giving her the dose.

Will get myself off to the pharmacist tomorrow to find out if anything can be added to it to make it tastier.  I hope so just need a little bit of AbraCaDabra at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...