Sunday 8 May 2011

Pre teenage hormones

Realised this weekend that there is at teenager inside my seven year old boy.
Some how does not seem right that my little baby has been taken over.

Do not cross the road without looking, please do you're home-work, come to table for dinner are all phrases guaranteed at the moment to ensure that I am wrong for some reason.
So after a day with this "teenager", he just as suddenly switched back to my sweet child again.

I am realising that I have to adapt a lot quicker to my son growing up than I thought I would.

To cap it all, could not get him to do his home work writing over the weekend, but he gets up this morning and finishes 2xA4 sides in twenty minutes.

Oh how I am looking forward to teenage years (NOT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...