Thursday 12 July 2012

Bazuka

It is called a Verruca and I have no idea where he got it from.  My son in fact has 2 verrucas on the sole of his feet, well one more on the underside of a toe.  I remember verrucas from my younger days and it being the silent contagion at the swimming pool.  Well must have been picked up from somewhere else, maybe karate class?  Saw it after one of his showers the other day. 

You know when you look, then have to do a double take? Well that was me and calling my wife over, we were both looking almost like it was a rare bird that would suddenly disappear.
Well of course it did not, so off I went to the chemist yesterday to buy a verruca remover and came back with Bazuka.  Was only then that I remembered the adverts for this verruca gel, "Bazuka that Verruca!"

Well we have started bazuking the verruca (new verb?)

The gel forms a dry white patch on the verruca, which you have to pick off, if possible, each evening and put more gel on and then rub it down once a week with the included emery board.  Yesterday was day 2. 

So lets Bazuka that Verruca!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...