Saturday 28 January 2012

Oh the Embarrassment

It is a bright Saturday morning. No Zumba for my wife, so we are both dropping kids off at Saturday morning activities. Daughter successfully taken to ballet and now dropping son of at football.

We register our attendance and walk onto the field. Imagine the scene, parents dropping son off at football. Nothing special about that at all.

As usual I kick around with him until the session starts, except today we have addition of mum.
Mum though, suddenly became invisible. He could not see her. His every move on the field proved he could not see mum.

After football we were met by the words. "Never do that again mum!"
"Do what?"
"Embarrass me like that!"
"Sorry?! What do you mean?"
"You came on the football field and tried to play. You even gestured to take one of my friends!"

My poor boy, his whole face had the look of 'Oh, the shame of it!'

I think he would have stayed calm if we hadn't started laughing  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...